Bible scriptures of Hope for those fighting Cancer
Friend, these bible scriptures of hope for those fighting cancer are to be used as you call on the Lord
all the time and more so when you need to give a word of hope or a prayer for those fighting cancer.
Friend, in Proverbs 13:12, we read that “Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire
cometh, it is a tree of life.” The enemy’s strategy is to steal hope from those suffering from cancer
so that their faith is destroyed. This is because faith is the substance of things hoped for. If there is
nothing hoped for, ones faith is destroyed.
I pray that God Almighty will infuse into your spirit man a new sense of hope and that in your spirit
there will be the assurance that all the promises of God are yes and amen! Remember, Proverbs 23:
18 says “For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.”
Use these bible scriptures of hope as a guide:-
1. Psalms 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of
1. Psalms 103:1-3 (A Psalm of David.) Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me,
bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all
thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
2. Matthew 14:14 And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with
compassion toward them, and he healed their sick. – Jesus is still healing. Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ
the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
3. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts
of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
4. John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that
they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Isaiah 43:26 “Put me in
remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified”
5. Psalms 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answered me, and strengthened me with strength
in my soul.
6. Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in
you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
7. Hebrews 4:15-16 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of
our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come
boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
8. Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never
suffer the righteous to be moved.
9. Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD
Scriptures for cancer Patients undergoing surgery
10. Psalms 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of
Scriptures for Possible Cancer Patients
Bible Scriptures for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy - “chemo”
Bible Scriptures for a loved one with cancer